For more information, contact Julie Fouillée
at (514) 939-7177
mentioning reference number 353069
Our client, a radiology clinic specialized in pediatric imaging services is looking for a Receptionist - Administrative Clerk for its laboratory located in the Villeray / St-michel district.
As part of a small team of two radiologists and a technologist, the Receptionist will be responsible for providing a high level of customer service, focused on accompanying and supporting little patients and their families.
The main duties of the position include:
- Opening and closing of the clinic.
- Reception and admission of patients via the Neuron computer system.
- Answer calls and emails
and make appointments for all RadiologiX clinics.
- Manage patient records by scanning, importing and filing various forms and documents.
- Process payments.
- Provide technical support to the medical team, when required.
- The Receptionist must ensure that sanitary rules are strictly followed at all times (make sure clients wash their hands and wear a mask properly). He/She will be required to frequently sanitize equipments in the waiting room and common spaces.
To ensure the safety of all, Covid patient or those who have been in contact with infected people will not be admitted.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in the field of customer service.
- You are an excellent communicator, easily display empathy and diplomacy.
- You are organized, have a great sense of priorities and pay attention to details.
- You are self-driven, multitasks and proactive.
- Above all, you are a team player.
- You are bilingual.
If this description looks like you, send us your CV immediately!
Salary : 33k
As an equal opportunity employer, Personnel Alter Ego values diversity in its workforce and seeks to ensure all
groups remain fairly represented.
Candidates must have the legal right to work in Canada.
Administrative and clerical support