For more information, contact Magali Magnan
at (514) 939-7177
mentioning reference number 353063
You are curious and have a strong interest in business development?
Our client, a reknown law firm in Montreal is looking for a business development and proposals specialist to complete their Marketing and Business Development department.
You will be in charge of the following main tasks
- Write and produce various documents to support the manager in various business development initiatives;
- Ensure the preparation of service offers in its entirety;
- Participate in the process of improving service offers and quality control;
- Collaborate in the design, writing and revision of marketing and business development tools;
- Play an advisory role in business development for lawyers;
- Ensures that tools are consistent with the firm's key messages, guidelines and styles;
- Collaborate in the planning, execution and smooth running of the client audit process;
- Analyze various data;
- Participate in meetings to establish new concepts for all marketing department activities.
- Have at least five (5) years of practical experience in writing, ideally in the preparation of offers of services, including researching information on targets and the market;
- University degree in marketing, law, administration or communications, or an equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Excellent French/English bilingualism both spoken and written.
- Possess an innate sense of communication and impeccable writing skills.
- Possess a curiosity and a good understanding of the business world, interpersonal skills and a talent for customer service;
- Be meticulous and attentive to details;
- Be available outside working hours (on occasion);
- Master Word, Excel and PowerPoint and be comfortable navigating in different types of software.
If you enjoy working with motivated and talented people and are strongly attracted to the field of law, send us your CV as soon as possible!
Salary : Ouvert selon expérience
As an equal opportunity employer, Personnel Alter Ego values diversity in its workforce and seeks to ensure all
groups remain fairly represented.
Candidates must have the legal right to work in Canada.
Marketing / Communications
Management / Administration
Marketing / Communication / Media