For more information, contact Julie Fouillée
at (514) 939-7177
mentioning reference number 352998
Our client, a leading commercial, industrial and institutional insurance brokerage, is looking for a damage insurance broker - customer service manager - to provide exceptional service to a clientele with national and international needs.
Located in downtown Montreal, you will have the opportunity to work for an employer of choice, bringing together a team of high-level professionals in a dynamic environment that offers many advantages: dental health insurance on day 1, a transportation allowance, 3 weeks of leave, the possibility of teleworking, etc.
Your main role will be to manage a portfolio of more than 100 clients so if you are professionally recognized for your speed of execution and your organizational skills, this position is for you!
• Marketing and negotiating with insurers.
• Assume responsibility for changes and renewals of contracts.
• Be responsible for the service provided to the clients entrusted to him/her.
• Analyze and update technical information related to renewals.
• Develop solutions to meet customer needs.
• Have a business damage insurance permit issued by the Autorité des marchés financiers.
• Bilingual (French and English).
• Have at least 3 years of experience in commercial property and casualty insurance.
• Good knowledge of MS OFFICE (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
• Knowledge of the TAM software (an asset).
Send us your resume as soon as possible!
Salary : 50K
As an equal opportunity employer, Personnel Alter Ego values diversity in its workforce and seeks to ensure all
groups remain fairly represented.
Candidates must have the legal right to work in Canada.
Accounting / Finance / Insurance
Administrative and clerical support