For more information, contact Julie Fouillée
at (514) 939-7177
mentioning reference number 353059
Our client, a reputable insurance brokerage firm, is looking for an Account Representative - Group Insurance and Group annuity plans. You will be responsible for managing both the client group insurance plan and retirement plan.
Located in downtown Montreal, you will have the opportunity to work with a team of high-level professionals in a dynamic environment offering many advantages: health and dental insurance from day one, a transportation allowance, 3 weeks of vacation, the possibility of working remotely, etc.
As an account manager, your main role will be to manage a portfolio of bilingual clients.
If you are known professionally for your speed of execution and organizational skills, this position is for you!
Your main responsibilities :
- Manage your clients' files and guide them with their projects by offering them a high quality service.
- Develop strong relationships with your clients.
- Ensure strategic planning and preparation of your clients' documents.
- Create files of payroll deductions, benefit summaries and tools for clients.
- Follow up on accounting and ensure proper archiving of the various activity reports in the company's internal software.
- Manage renewal schedules.
- Develop solutions to meet your clients' needs.
Requirements for the position :
- A valid permit from the Autorité des Marchés Financiers in group personal insurance plans and in group annuity plans.
- An excellent sense of customer service.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- DEC or AEC in insurance and financial services (asset).
- Being bilingual French/English.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in retirement plans and group insurance.
- Work knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook and Powerpoint.
Don't wait any longer, this position is for you! Send us your CV immediately!
Salary : A discuter
As an equal opportunity employer, Personnel Alter Ego values diversity in its workforce and seeks to ensure all
groups remain fairly represented.
Candidates must have the legal right to work in Canada.
Accounting / Finance / Insurance
Administrative and clerical support