For more information, contact Julie Fouillée
at (514) 939-7177
mentioning reference number 353061
Our client, a reputable insurance brokerage firm, is looking for a Technical assistant for its Damage Insurance Services Department.
Located in downtown Montreal, you will have the opportunity to work with a team of high-level professionals in a dynamic environment offering many advantages: health and dental insurance from day one, a transportation allowance, 3 weeks of vacation, the possibility of working remotely, etc.
As a Technical Assistant, your role will be to support the Account Representatives in their daily tasks, including the renewal and modification of insurance contracts.
These tasks include
- Follow-up on the issuance of renewal contracts.
- Follow-up with insurers regarding requests for contracts amendments.
- Sending marketing documents and contract endorsements.
- Send invoicing and billing to clients.
- Issuing documents of all types such as pink cards, cover notes, insurance certificates and endorsement forms (5a, 23a...).
- Follow-up on monthly declarations
Our requirements for the position :
You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in the field of commercial damage insurance;
You are bilingual;
You are dynamic, versatile and have a taste for challenge;
You are proficient in Excel, Word, and Outlook;
Knowledge of TAM software is an asset;
Don't wait any longer, this position is made for you! Send us your resume immediately!
Salary : 50K
As an equal opportunity employer, Personnel Alter Ego values diversity in its workforce and seeks to ensure all
groups remain fairly represented.
Candidates must have the legal right to work in Canada.
Accounting / Finance / Insurance
Administrative and clerical support