For more information, contact Maeva Connabel
at (514) 939-7177
mentioning reference number 353055
Here is a new position of Perception Coordinator, in a large law firm in downtown Montreal.
The Collections Coordinator is responsible for following up with clients on overdue accounts. You will be in charge of identifying problems and developing solutions for delinquent accounts.
Your main responsibilities :
- Inform the lawyers by providing them with analyses and statements of accounts as well as all data necessary for decision making;
- Advise management and lawyers on potential collection risks and advise them on files that are subject to legal proceedings;
- Assists the treasury team in the application of payments;
- Liaises with collection agencies;
- Participates in special projects and/or performs related administrative duties.
Skills Required :
- Five to seven years of experience in collections;
- DEC in administrative techniques, accounting option or equivalent;
- Experience in the legal sector or in a professional firm is an important asset;
- General knowledge of basic accounting principles;
- High level of bilingualism (French and English) both orally and in writing;
- Proficient skills in Excel (intermediate level);
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing with clients and members of the firm;
- Excellent customer service skills (for both internal and external clients);
- Ability to work on several files at the same time and respect deadlines.
Terms and Conditions of Employment :
- The position in question is offered only in telework for the moment since the firm has not yet resumed its office activities.
- Salary commensurate with experience and a full range of benefits.
- Work schedule: Full time Monday to Friday
Salary : Salaire ouvert selon expérience
As an equal opportunity employer, Personnel Alter Ego values diversity in its workforce and seeks to ensure all
groups remain fairly represented.
Candidates must have the legal right to work in Canada.
Accounting / Finance / Insurance
Administrative and clerical support
HR and recruiting