For more information, contact Marie Piqot
at (514) 939-7177
mentioning reference number 352728
We are currently looking for an accounts receivable clerk for a mandate of several weeks for our client located in Town of Mount-Royal.
You already had a first experience in accounts receivable and you want to join a large company where human values are important?
You are curious and you learn quickly?
Your tasks will consist in :
- The invoicing of shopping centre owners for Leasehold Improvements, in coordination with the Leasing Department.
- General billing and follow-up.
- Coordination with the accounts payable department.
- Make collections.
- Produce periodic and weekly statements of account.
- Prepare deposits and travel to the bank.
The successful candidate must be fluently bilingual.
Send us your resume as soon as possible!
Salary : Selon expérience
As an equal opportunity employer, Personnel Alter Ego values diversity in its workforce and seeks to ensure all
groups remain fairly represented.
Candidates must have the legal right to work in Canada.
Accounting / Finance / Insurance
Administrative and clerical support