For more information, contact Marie Piqot
at (514) 939-7177
mentioning reference number 352927
We are looking for a call center manager for one of our clients located in downtown Montreal.
Do you want to contribute to the unlimited growth of a damage insurance brokerage firm with a dynamic business strategy adapted to the reality of today's world?
We want you on our team!
Here are the tasks associated with the position:
- You will have to mobilize a growing team of damage insurance brokers to ensure the growing performance that our client is experiencing in his field.
- Your role will be to keep the call center running smoothly.
- You will be the permanent link between external stakeholders (notably insurers) and your team and you will be in charge of maintaining the good relationship between the various stakeholders.
- You will also be in charge of the more difficult client files that require flexibility and a higher level of expertise.
- You will be the backbone of a whole team that loves to take on many challenges in a highly technological and stimulating environment.
- You are committed to exceeding sales objectives and taking on responsibilities is not scary.
Here is the profile we are looking for :
- You MANDATORYLY have to hold an AMF permit in damage insurance as a broker or agent, your application will not be considered without this permit.
- You have Excel at your fingertips.
- You have relevant experience in personnel management.
- You have the ability to inspire your team of brokers towards success and performance.
- You are comfortable in an environment where performance indicators are essential to achieve objectives.
- Ideally, you have managed several call centers for at least 5 years.
- You generally have a good knowledge of the P&C insurance industry and the underwriting rules of insurers.
- You are recognized as a team player and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- You are bilingual (English - French)
The salary is open according to experience.
The position is to be filled as soon as possible.
Send us your resume as soon as possible.
Salary : Ouvert selon expérience
As an equal opportunity employer, Personnel Alter Ego values diversity in its workforce and seeks to ensure all
groups remain fairly represented.
Candidates must have the legal right to work in Canada.
Accounting / Finance / Insurance
Administrative and clerical support