For more information, contact Marie Piqot
at (514) 939-7177
mentioning reference number 352861
We are looking for a Business Development Manager for one of our mortgage brokerage firms located in the heart of the city of Montreal.
Are you known for your autonomy and leadership?
Do you know how to build trusting relationships with your partners?
Do you like to offer personalized service?
You like to be on the road?
Here are the tasks related to the position:
- Set up and relaunch group insurance programs.
- Presentation of programs to companies and their employees.
- Layout, writing and correction of French-language promotional material.
- Receiving calls for new business and soliciting potential clients from previous years.
- Underwriting, creation and issuance of new business.
- Direct contact with underwriters to complete risk management.
- Development of new computer tools for the management of new business.
Ideally, you are :
- You have a minimum of 5 years experience in business development and brokerage.
- Bilingual, although French is more important.
- Access to new technology, you are comfortable in a technological environment.
- You are known to be an excellent team coach.
- You are autonomous and enjoy exceeding sales objectives.
- You hold a permit from the financial market authorities (personal insurance) MANDATORY.
The position is to be filled as soon as possible.
Salary : A déterminer
As an equal opportunity employer, Personnel Alter Ego values diversity in its workforce and seeks to ensure all
groups remain fairly represented.
Candidates must have the legal right to work in Canada.