For more information, contact Marie Piqot
at (514) 939-7177
mentioning reference number 352913
We are looking for several software developers with a first successful experience in a world-renowned company.
You would complete a dynamic team of developers with access to new technologies.
- You will mainly work on the software platform team by developing the tools used to deploy the simulation software and use the simulator.
- You will work in collaboration with the technical leader and the tools team to provide important critical components that form the basis of our client's product.
- As part of a team of dynamic software developers, you will participate in the design, development and support of software common to the business units.
- Occasional off-hour work on site is expected.
- You will be part of a competent team working in a context of "Agile" methodologies
Knowledge of Java, C++, C#, C++ :
Rigorous, dynamic and creative software developer.
- Relevant professional experience an asset.
Knowledge of unit testing, networking, Real-time application, Windows10, Linux, AIX, etc.
Excellent planning and organizational skills.
Ability to adapt quickly to technological change.
Demonstrate strong commitment and flexibility to manage assigned tasks and projects as well as the ability to work and make unattended decisions.
Ability to solve problems.
Good team player, good communication skills.
Bilingualism (French and English) is required.
Salary : Jusqu'à 40$/h
As an equal opportunity employer, Personnel Alter Ego values diversity in its workforce and seeks to ensure all
groups remain fairly represented.
Candidates must have the legal right to work in Canada.
Technical / Engineering