For more information, contact Meaggan Chauvin
at (514) 939-7177
mentioning reference number 352859
This internationally renowned and active law firm is one of Canada's top employers. Their innovation and boldness make them one of the best in their field.
We are currently looking for an Executive Assistant to support two department managers in their functions.
- Organize and coordinate meetings;
- Create Powerpoint presentations;
- Prepare various reports and follow up on current files;
- Writing or translating documents related to the various departments.
- Make reservations, answer calls and emails and manage expense accounts;
- Participate in various meetings and write the minutes;
- Participate in the preparation of the annual budget and ensure its follow-up;
- Ensure the renewal of systems maintenance and service contracts;
- Place orders with suppliers;
- Coordinate the payment of invoices.
- Diploma in secretarial or office automation or equivalent training;
- Three to five years of experience in an assistant position;
- Excellent command of English and French, both spoken and written;
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook;
- Knowledge of Visio;
- Knowledge of information technology is an asset;
- Excellent organizational, planning and coordination skills;
- Effective priority management and ability to work under pressure;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and customer service skills;
- Autonomy and initiative;
Why join their team?
- Pleasant atmosphere and work environment;
- Ideally located (Square-Victoria metro station);
- Competitive compensation for a 35-hour work week;
- Gym accessible at all times on the premises.
Salary : Entre 50K et 70K
As an equal opportunity employer, Personnel Alter Ego values diversity in its workforce and seeks to ensure all
groups remain fairly represented.
Candidates must have the legal right to work in Canada.
Administrative and clerical support
Management / Administration