For more information, contact Maeva Connabel
at (514) 939-7177
mentioning reference number 352856
Located near Bonaventure metro station, this reputable law firm is looking for an accounting clerk to assist 5 paralegals and 1 lawyer from the collection team.
Your responsibilities in this position will be as follows:
- Issue invoices and transmit invoices to clients using various electronic communication systems.
- Make all remittances to clients of amounts collected on their behalf and index the agendas accordingly.
- Follows up, records and pays transactions paid by corporate credit cards and transactions with various clients.
- Communicate with clients regarding invoicing and discounts.
- Follow up on the signing of deeds of sale and ensure the link between the notaries who make said sales.
- Proceed with the remittance and transfer of funds received from the borrower, third parties and notaries involved in the sale of properties.
- Close files both in the client's system and in our own systems.
- Open new files and distribute them to the responsible paralegals.
- Open, sort and forward the day's correspondence to the appropriate person.
- Audits and records expense accounts to ensure compliance with internal procedures.
- Performs other duties related to the position as required.
Skills and Qualifications :
- Possess a DEC, AEC or DEP in accounting or any other similar field.
- Possess a minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar position.
- Excellent bilingualism (English and French).
- Very good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
- Team spirit, judgment, autonomy and resourcefulness.
- Ability to adapt and learn.
- Ability to manage priorities.
This firm offers you the opportunity to work in fully renovated premises:
- Advantageous and competitive remuneration conditions.
- A 35-hour work week.
- Comprehensive benefit plans.
- Social activities.
- Easily accessible by public transit close to Bonaventure metro station.
- Training and development program offered to all.
Salary : Entre 45k et 60k selon expr
As an equal opportunity employer, Personnel Alter Ego values diversity in its workforce and seeks to ensure all
groups remain fairly represented.
Candidates must have the legal right to work in Canada.
Accounting / Finance / Insurance
Administrative and clerical support