For more information, contact Marie Piqot
at (514) 939-7177
mentioning reference number 352782
We are looking for a programmer interested in the development of simulators in the medical field. Within the R&D team and in close collaboration with the "craft" team and 3D artists, your role is to build educational applications for virtual reality platforms. You will be responsible for identifying content needs, building the simulation scene, implementing behaviors and metrics as well as making the necessary adjustments in order to deliver highly realistic products, well calibrated and conforming to specifications.
Take the ownership of a medical procedure from conception to delivery, while respecting the schedule, quality and budget:
- Build the simulation scene.
- Follow up with the 3D artists to ensure the quality of resources.
- Implement the logic of the scene and metrics in LUA.
- Refine the product until it is properly calibrated and meets the requirements.
- Passionated by virtual reality.
- Passionated by medical domain.
- Autonomous, open-minded, flexible.
- French (working language).
- Functional English.
• Bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, software engineering or biomechanics
• Mastery of 3D linear algebra
• Programming skills (algorithmic)
• Knowledge of the LUA language is a major asset
• Understanding of the concepts of solid mechanics and continuous media
• Knowledge of graphic programming concepts is an asset
• Knowledge of a video game engine (Unreal, Unity) or physical (Havok, SOFA) is an asset
• Experience in video games or doctorate in medical simulation is an asset
• Excellent functional French and English.
If you are passionate about virtual reality, interested in the medical world and have good communication, this position will bring you great challenges! Excellent company and exceptional working conditions.
Salary : très compétitif
As an equal opportunity employer, Personnel Alter Ego values diversity in its workforce and seeks to ensure all
groups remain fairly represented.
Candidates must have the legal right to work in Canada.
Medical / Pharmaceutical / Sciences
Research / Development
Scientific / Biotechnology
Management / Administration
Medical and scientific
Technical / Engineering
Manufacturing / Industrial